At Little Surf House you can start or perfect your surfing with the best professionals, rent surfing equipment, bodyboard, try yoga and other activities like Paddle Sup, diving, snorkeling, paragliding, climbing, hiking, kayaking, Bicycle rental … etc.
You can combine any of these activities to suit you, for this, ask for more information to email@example.com.
|Surf Lessons||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days|
|Basic course (2 hours/ day)||25€||50€||70€||85€||100€|
|Intensive course (3 hours/ day)||45€||85€||120€||155€||180€|
|Couples course (2 hours/ day)||70€||135€||190€||240€||280€|
|Weekend course (2 hours/ day)||–||45€||–||–||–|
- Private Monitor (* Couples Course Only)
- Use of free surf material during the days you contract for a course through us (* Except during the Weekend Course)
- Instructor titled by the Spanish Surf Federation
- All material during the course (Table, Quiksilver or Roxy neoprene, school lycra or vest)
- Use of the Facilities (Bathrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers)
- Quiksilver or Roxy student card (* 5-day courses)
- Civil liability insurance and accidents
- Small groups. 1 Instructor with a maximum of 6 students.
The Surfaris are for intermediate or advanced surfers, who want to discover the island and improve their surfing level.
The surf sessions will be guided by an instructor who knows perfectly the different surf spots of the island and its possibilities, according to the meteorology or the level of the student.
- Surfing material (Surftech board, Quiksilver or Roxy neoprene)
- Picnic at noon (Sandwich + juice)
- Transfers to the different spots
- Personal kit with information of interest of the island and map of the surf spots
- Accident insurance
|Duration||Price (per person)|
|Yoga||60 Minutes||Since 10€|
|Hiking (Azuaje Route)||4 hours||45€|
|Hiking (Agaete Route)||4 hours||60€|
|Hiking (Route Guía-Gáldar-Agaete)||5 hours||65€|
|Sea baptism||4.5 hours||70€|
|OWD Course Initiation||–||300€|
- All activities include transportation and pick-up at the hostel
- All prices are per person and activity
- Taxes included
Little Surf House is registered as Tourist Intermediary in the Government of the Canary Islands with number I-0003598. We have complaint sheets available to our distinguished clientele, for more information, click on the following link: Claims